Page banner image

Re: River football

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wet Dude on September 06, 2022 at 15:03:41

In Reply to: River football posted by Toby on September 05, 2022 at 09:00:07:

I love getting soaked in my football shirt and shorts. Yellow kit is what me likes best as it is colourful and as with white can watch it turn transparent as it gets wet. :) Had a look online and found some pics of this years river football event. Love the yellow teams wet transparent kit. It reminds me of my yellow Liverpool long sleve shirt and shorts that me had on in a river neer me and gunged in over the summer except nothing under the shorts for me. :)

Back to this years event. There was a blue team and a yellow team. Spectators lined the small footbridge and the banks of the River Windrush. At one point the goalpost fell over and had a dunk in the river as well as the players. This year’s match ended 3-3. I wonder if or how many of the spectators jumped into the river after the game?

N51° 53.042' W1° 45.444'
SP 16795 20638
River Windrush (Bourton-on-the-Water)
Location added to my map. As well as the river football match this part of the river looks like it would be a soggy hot spot during the summer.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]