Page banner image

Re: Pe at school

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mike Lotheson on July 27, 2021 at 18:04:25

In Reply to: Pe at school posted by Mrb1972 on July 25, 2021 at 22:22:24:

For swimming lessons at my school either the pool was out of action or the teacher was off sick.
A few years later I signed up for a swimming course for people who had not been taught properly at school using an out of hours hire of a school pool. The instructors did a variety of sessions finishing with this adult class which they said helped regain their sanity. They would wear a polo shirt and tracksuit bottoms. As they would be joining us in the pool as soon as the last pupil an annoying parent from the previous class had left they suggested we could wear the same and some of us did rather than boring swim shorts.
As our technique improved we sometimes varied clothes depending on the stroke we were working on that week. I upgraded to a rugby shirt or hoodie for breaststroke while a friend who was good at backstroke brought a sleeveless hoodie.
Our instructors both male explained why they preferred tracksuit bottoms to shorts.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]