Page banner image

Re: Brently makes a Mess!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nash on December 27, 2023 at 23:37:40

In Reply to: Re: Brently makes a Mess! posted by Zonie on December 27, 2023 at 19:54:47:

LOL!!! Again, I don't know whether Youtube would have had a problem or not. I was probably being overly cautious. But I created the video to post here and considering THIS SITE is directed at all ages I thought it made sense to err of the side of caution. One reason for caution was that the Bing/DallE tool stopped working several times if you used certain key words. For example, If I asked it to create an image of a young handsome white guy, it just stopped working. So I started asking for it to create a young handsome blond guy - which amounts to the same thing - but it didn't have any problem with that. Seems as if I was skirting a hate crime myself there! LOL. But other innocuous words triggered it as well. I asked several times for the character to have a "come here" gesture but I had no luck with that at all. That's what I wanted to end the video on!!

So my point is that Bing/DallE was making me feel like I should be ashamed! LOL. I wonder if I would get different/better results if I paid for access to DallE directly instead of going through Bing for free.

Regarding your ban, you could have said, "avoid the democratic cities", which is about the same thing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]