Page banner image

Re: don't keep us in suspense

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nasah on July 29, 2022 at 06:53:40

In Reply to: Re: don't keep us in suspense posted by Zonie on June 02, 2022 at 05:59:06:

Once, I washed some jeans with a bit too much bleach. They came out fine... or so I thought. They LOOKED fine. The next time I wore them mudding on the ATV, they basically disolved from upon my body. Literally, a spot got wet and then tore posing virtually no resistance, like tearing wet tissue paper. Then I looked down to see the the whole bottom 1/3 of the leg seem was already coming undone. And the inseam was starting to go too. This all happened at the first couple of puddles I drove through so I immediately turned back to the car. Lucky for me I was not going comando or I would not have been decent by the time I got back to my car.

Ok, the truth is, it was a LOT of bleach. I was trying to turn them white. Because I thought it would be fun to go mudding in white jeans. And even though they went through a full wash and dry cycle, apparently the damage was already done. They were garbage by the time I got back to the car.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]