Page banner image

Re: New to mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on June 21, 2022 at 22:19:31

In Reply to: New to mud posted by JustaTeen on June 19, 2022 at 19:25:01:

Hi Pal,

I'll write properly for once, just because I know you are from Belgium and to prove to EVERYONE here that I can write properly!

So Pal, I don't know your name and that is cool. But I am Ryan or Ry to my friends. I turned 14 at the beginning of June, but I have been doing this stuff for MANY years now. I probably started at about 8 or 9, but really started having fun once I came to Secondary School at 11!

I actually love to get in a mess or soaked in anything I own and anywhere. Nothing that I own is safe and everything that I get brand new gets christened pretty quickly both with water and mud! I have two mottos in life, 'life is for living' and 'just do it'! I even now have white nike sox with the last motto on them!

So, I live in the North West of the UK. Usually we have a lot of rain, which causes a lot of mud. It just happens we've not had much rain for the last three months ... so there is NO mud and the streams are even much lower than they should be! We wear uniforms to school, made up of a blazer, jumper, white shirt, school tie, black (in my case skinny) trousers, socks (mine are usually white sports socks) and black leather shoes ... although I sometimes TRY to get away with wearing black trainers! That usually results in a detention ... but who actually cares, not ME!

We always start the new school year at the beginning of September. This is usually pretty wet and mud starts to form easily. I guarentee you that within the first week I will have been soaked in my uniform at least once, even if I just have to jump in the school pool, and I will have been knee sliding several times in mud. Obviously the Teachers don't really like it and sometimes they will give minor punishments, but that NEVER stops us! As several people on here know, because thay have seen pictures, we absolutely mud our uniforms up to hell ... which is so much fun in so many ways!!

All I would say to you, is enjoy yourself while you are young! Don't worry about ANY of your clothes ... they will always wash and come clean! I haven't ruined anything yet that wouldn't actually wear out anyway ... remember, we are STILL growing so clothes and shoes WILL need replacing eventually anyway. I have even worn brand new white trainers in the mud after a few days of getting them! It was an amazing experience, but as people will tell you who have seen my pictures ... the trainers are like new and SUPER WHITE again!! All my white socks get completely dirty, but you would think they were fresh out of the wrapper once they are washed! I can give you ALL the advice you need on cleaning back to like new ... I do ALL my and my Brothers' washing now!

So Pal, I would finish by saying this. Have fun while you are young, do just what you want, wearing what you want! Don't worry about it. My friends think I am MAD, and I probably am! But I am the most popular, most fun lad and they ALL want to know me and join in! So what does that make them ... double MAD!! So don't worry about being thought of as weird ... as nike and I would say, 'JUST DO IT'!

I have put my email on this post and I am on Instagram, wackywetry, if you want to connect or chat. You can also see some of my pics on Insta and I will update more ... but I have loads more muddy pics that I haven't posted there yet! I hope to speak to you again Bro and PLEASE, just be yourslf and have fun ... you will end up regretting it if you don't while you are young!!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]