Page banner image

Re: Palm Angels

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on April 19, 2024 at 08:47:48

In Reply to: Palm Angels posted by Wetchas on April 02, 2024 at 08:21:15:

First of all when me gets new sports kit I do not follow any one brand or company. I find that when me is looking at tracksuits the shops are a bit sneaky and sell the trousers and jacket separately doubling the price. :-( For me I like to visit a real shop so that me can feel and maybe try it on before I buy it.

A few weeks ago me had a look around Sports Direct to see what they have. Found a tracksuit that caught my eye. Shiny dark blue polyester one. Had that tingling feeling as me moves my hand over the jacket thinking how it would feel with me wearing it in the water. Unlike other tracksuits that they had in the shop this one had the trousers and jacket together so only one price (just under £20.00). What sold me was they had a size 3XL just the way I like it big and baggy so me bought the tracksuit. :-) As soon as I got home me took off my football kit that I had on and put on my new tracksuit for the first time. The feeling of the shiny polyester was getting me excited. To make my new tracksuit official and add it to my soggy kit list me needs to baptize it in the bath. Me slowly step into the warm water soaking my tracksuit for the first time. As I lay in the water me loves the feel of my baggy tracksuit float around my body. Me enjoy myself so much that I get carried away and stay immersed in the bath in my new soaked tracksuit for about 4 hours. :-) Should have many years pleasure both wet and dry from my new baptized tracksuit.

For one Palm Angels tracksuit at £500.00 me could get 25 tracksuits from Sports Direct. So the lesson for today is shop around try a real shop not just online. Me is very happy with just the one that I did get.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]