Page banner image

Re: What are your biggest regrets?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by WMT on October 02, 2022 at 18:49:59

In Reply to: What are your biggest regrets? posted by JoeJoe on September 15, 2022 at 02:38:12:

There have been many time I wish I would have participated more when I had the chance especially in mud in my early years . The one day was I remember the most was in 8th grade. It has been a rainy week and the sun had finally come out on Friday. During PE, which was an early afternoon period for me (I say this because if end of day, I might have had more fun). Coach said I don’t want any of you whining to your parents tonight, but with all the recent rain, we should have some fun today. He said take off your shoes and socks and follow me. He led us onto the wet and muddy football field and divided us into teams, shirts and skins. I was skins which made it even better. He said now time for some frisbee football. We started and most everyone was running and sliding and diving in the wet grass and mud. When people went down they were sliding 20 feet of more and being covered all over legs and chest. It looked like such a blast. For some reason, I didn’t do that. Managed to get very splattered with mud but never was aggressive and did the full dives. I wish I would have as it looked awesome. But that was my last time to not join in that way. Frisbee in rain and mud has been something I’ve done since many times since to make up for that very day.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]