Page banner image

Hi everyone

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kev on September 01, 2022 at 04:18:49

Hi everyone,
I have followed this website for a long time, but because of my shyness I haven't participated in any discussion yet. Today I found the courage to post something :)
A bit about myself. I don't know exactly when I started getting attracted to the idea of getting wet with clothes on, but I have always liked it or liked seeing others do it. Back in chool, my friends often got soaked in sweat during break because we come from a tropical, humid area of the world. Our uniforms consist of white collar shirt with long or short sleeves (no strict requirements on this) and a dark navy, almost black pants. During break, we boys were usually quite active with all the running, badminton, or ping pong so when we returned to class, our shirts were soaked in sweat that were totally see-through. I just found it intriguing because of different shades of color, the shininess, the attachment of fiber to the body, and the see-through quality of wet white shirts. I got even more intrigued when we played in the rain and got totally soaked because then the pants also got so shiny as well.
Whenever I was home alone, I tried to get wet myself by wearing school uniforms and stepping into the shower. The feeling was great, but of course I couldn't share this with anyone since I wasn't sure if anybody would accept this interest of mine.
Then I found this website. We used to have so many photos but sadly they have been removed quite a lot. I'm glad to find others around the world who are into this.
So hi everyone!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]