Page banner image

Robbie Soaks, Uh, a Girl's Clothes - in Public!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on August 30, 2022 at 23:31:13

Uh, wow, wow, wow. Robbie is a maverick, he's weird, and he's just plain silly. He got "caught" today - doing something he admitted he didn't want me to see.

He had been over at another friend's house (sheesh, running out of name's I'll remember - let's call him Lester). Well, Lester has a twin sister, Arowyn. Uh, well, I think you can guess what happened. And boy, did he go all out!

Lester lives in our town, but on the other end of town. Robbie rode his bike over (he doesn't have his driver's license yet, for various reasons I won't mention here...). I had to go into town briefly to run some errands, and low and behold, there were two "girls", soaked from head-to-toe in the splash park near the town hall. At first, I didn't think anything of it, other than, "well, they look like they're having fun", until I parked and got out of the car to run to the bank - and I heard one of them speak. Deep voice. I walked over towards the splash park (which, by the way, was quite busy with younger kids, not teenagers). I noticed right away that the one "girl" was Robbie. He saw me, made eye contact, and immediately snapped his eyes away trying to pretend he didn't see me. He and Lester were frolicing in the water.

Clothing: Well, girls' clothes! Specifically, Lester's sister's. "Robbie" had on a royal-blue sleeveless dress, and black pantyhose (which shone in the sun so bright it could have blinded you). He has long-ish hair now, so other than having it sort of in a "man bun" (such as a boy's hair does that), he didn't need a wig. Lester was wearing a red crop-top and a black skirt, along with white (!) pantyhose. Both had on boys' shoes - Robbie his new Air Jordans, and Lester had some sort of Adidas shoes (black for sure, but don't know what kind they are).

I walked in closer and said, "girls, looks like you're having fun!"

"Yeah, uh, thanks!" said Lester, forcing a sort of high voice (clearly forced).

"So Robbie, where'd you get the girls' clothes?" I asked, to Lester's surprise (I hadn't really met him yet - he's a friend from Robbie's travel volleyball team and goes to the Catholic school in town, not the public school that Robbie goes to).

Robbie just stopped. "Les, it's my Dad," said Robbie, in his regular voice.

Suddenly, Lester looked like he'd seen a ghost. "Uh, they're his sister's," said Robbie.

"Does she know you were doing this?" I asked.

"Kind of, yeah, actually," said Robbie. "We bet her $50 each that we would go in public wearing her clothes. She accepted. So we're here. Didn't tell her we'd soak them, though," said Robbie, who ran his hands through his hair, removing the pin he'd put in (and showing his "man" arms in the process...).

I heard some laughter from a couple of women behind me, then heard someone say, "those are boys - and they've soaked everything, even their shoes," then some more unintelligible stuff.

Anyway, I just told them to have fun and to ensure they didn't ruin any of the clothes, and reminded Robbie to be home by supper. Then I went to run my errands. As I was leaving, I heard someone else say "those girls soaked their shoes".

Robbie came home about 3 hours later, with a tad of sunburn on his left arm, looking happier than he's been in a while.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Abso-f***ing-lutely," he said, grinning from ear-to-ear. "Best time I've ever had, actually," he continued, as he pulled a bag out of his backpack.

"What's that?" I asked.

"The clothes I was wearing, plus some others. Lester's sister Arowyn said I could use them for a few days, says she won't be needing then anymore," said Robbie.

"Does she know they're to get wet?" I asked.

"Yes, she does now. She thought I looked hot," said Robbie, smirking. "Then she kissed me."

I see. So Robbie may have a new girlfriend, and he's wearing her clothes. I have a feeling, this time there's going to be a bit more to the wet clothes stuff coming up than there has been. And by a bit more, I mean other-site more...

He was still wearing the wet shoes (I noticed pretty fast when I heard them squelch up the stairs) and he darted off into his room. I had a little chat with him when he came out of his room.

"So, gonna soak'em again?" I asked.

"Uh, duh!" said Robbie.

"This I want to see. As soon as you do it, please tell me!" I said.

"Why don't I do it right now!" said Robbie. "Shoes are already soaked. Hold a f***ing amazing amount of water, by the way."

I knocked on Sam's door, in case he wanted to see too, as Robbie emerged from his room just as he was putting the pin in his hair.

"Some girl you are!" said Sam, referring to his, uh, well, underarms.

"Shut up!" said Robbie. "This makes it that much more fun!"

"Are those tights?" asked Sam.

"They're pantyhose," said Robbie.

These pantyhose were actually different ones - they were skin-coloured. But he was still wearing that same dress he had soaked earlier, and the new Air Jordans. "You coming?" he asked, as he went into the bathroom.

Both of us followed. He got in, got soaked, and got out, putting his hands through his hair and moving around a bit like a girl (but specifically as a boy). He purposely squelched his shoes outm before commenting about them again. "Wow, Dad, these shoes are f***ing awesome to soak! They not only hold a lot of water, but it feels like I'm slipping inside my own shoe when I walk, which is an in-f***ing-credible feeling!" he said.

I don't think I've thought of Robbie as this kind of maverick before. He just thoroughly seems to enjoy getting wet and then doing things like dressing as a girl.

"Wow, you look, uh, cute!" said Sam, smirking.

"Thanks!" said Robbie in a normal voice. "That's what Arowyn said too!"

Sam challenged Robbie to go to school dressed like this on the first day, which is coming up next week. Robbie said no, but said he may "go in public" again dressed as a girl, even if it is dry, and see how long it takes for him to end up revealing that he is a boy (either by having to talk or by lifting his arms, etc.). But he also said he may do a cross-dress day with his friends at school to see who else does it.

Hope you enjoyed this one!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]