Page banner image

FlocFlocus vids

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on August 11, 2022 at 09:08:22

Hello again.
I have recently been catching up with FlocFlocus's vids on youtube. He seems to have been very active recently.
Although some of his vids are very shoe orientated, which doesn't particularly interest me, there are lots where you can see his other clothing, which is quite often Adidas.
The point I would like to make is that many of these are filmed in public, and some in a fountain in a town square. As he is doing so, people are walking by all the time.
He seems quite oblivious to them, and by and large them to him. There have been several posts on here over the years from people who have been afraid to get wet in public, because of what 'people may think'. Well, on the evidence of these videos, and my own personal experience most people won't think anything.
This used to be my Mother's stance at one time. When I asked if I could wear my jeans in the sea, because I had seen it on 'Flipper' and thought it looked fun, my Mother's reaction was 'of course not, the whole beach will be looking at you'. I came to realise in later life that they weren't, they were too interested in there own lives. My theory now is that the only people who are really interested are wetfans themselves, or closet wetfans who have never had the balls to try it.
Your thoughts please.
Cheers.
Wetchas.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]