Page banner image

My Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robbie (Robert's Son!) on August 09, 2022 at 06:30:25

Hi everyone.

Yeah, this is actually Robbie posting this time. I'm actually posting myself as a punishment from Dad for being caught smoking, so I thought I'd give you some more details about me, from me.

Robbie is not my real name, obviously, but my name is the same name as my Dad in real life and he goes by the full name and I go by the nickname - like Robert and Robbie. Anyway, as he's mentioned, I'm 17 now and just about to enter Grade 12 in high school, which I'm so looking forward to!

I have always been kind of a maverick, but I've also been quite shy at times. It always kinda depended on the situation. I get thrills out of things that are "not normal" and stuff like that, but when it comes to "normal" social interactions, I kinda stay quiet. One maverick thing I did, for example, not long before COVID was dress up as a girl for Halloween. I wore skin-coloured pantyhose, a short pink skirt and tight white sleeveless top that showed my belly button, and I put a long black wig on - oh and my friend Derrick's Mom helped me get the, uh, chest stuff right :). I purposely didn't try to talk like a girl and honestly looked like a "normal girl" until I either opened my mouth or lifted my arms up. Some of this I really should get Dad to describe on the other site, ha ha, because it was kinda inappropriate and revealing at times :). As for shy things, I don't particularly have an interest in crowded parties or concerts and if I have to go, I tend to stay away from the main action. I started like that at the black tie party but then opened up when the cute girls started talking to me :), and of course, when we got wet and I realized Dad didn't care.

Back to that trick-or-treating thing in 2019 with "Derrick" (again, not his real name - I had to ask Dad what he named him on here). He also dressed like a girl, but he wore a one piece blue dress that had cap sleeves, along with a long blond wig - he basically looked like his sister. It was one of the best "thrills" I'd had in my young life at the time, until this wet clothes stuff came up.

I know my parents are very free-range, and both Sam and I are thankful for that since we know many of our friends have very strict parents. But I didn't like to test things with Dad in particular because he would be the only one to raise his voice a bit. Neither Mom nor Dad really knew about the trick-or-treating thing until someone whose house we went to knew who I was (no idea how) and called them - Dad made me go on my paper route wearing the pantyhose with shorts on top the next day as a punishment - that wasn't a thrill at all. So when we were at that "black tie" party and I had gotten dressed in my suit to join in, I wouldn't have ever dared to get it wet. When Dad kinda seemed chill about me doing it, I immediately had a blast and noted that it didn't feel gross at all like many others would say (and even many of the kids there were saying it).

Derrick later told me that for him, part of the thrill of doing weird stuff was to defy his parents, and that if his Mom or Dad liked him getting wet that it wouldn't be fun anymore. But actually for me, it's quite the opposite. I think I must have been born with whatever "wet" gene Dad has because it now just seems normal to me to have fun this way. I've opened up so much now in social situations, even if they don't involve getting wet. I still like a good non-wet thrill now and again (like trying smoking - but trust me, I'm not doing that again), but getting wet in my clothes is just one of those de-stressing things that is just, well, "who I am" as some people put it, and I didn't know that part of me that was missing until that black tie party. Sam and I kinda knew Dad liked this but we never really thought anything of it nor thought it was odd or anything. We'd have water fights and such outside in the summer, but wearing a shirt and shorts just seemed normal and didn't (and still doesn't) seem like getting wet fully dressed. We never owned bathing suits, and that came up a couple times at school when we were supposed to go swimming and I had to wear my gym shorts (which were white, by the way).

Dad has mentioned several times that I have (well, "had") this pair of white running tights that I've gotten wet in. Well, I think it was the feeling of being in those pantyhose for Halloween that really got me into those, I don't know for sure why. I think also it's the fact that one girl who saw me wearing those once without shorts over top kissed me on the cheek :). I now have a pair of black tights that I use for running (and soaking!), but will likely get white ones again soon. They help out anyway when I play volleyball or do any athletic stuff.

Now for the "Soak Me's" as Dad calls them. Well, to be honest, I have no idea how Mom and Dad got them, since none of the custom shoes sites let you make shoes customized this way. Mom bought them and never really said how, but I know that one of her uncles owns a shoe repair business and I actually think he may have stitched the "SOAK ME" into the tongues. Anyway, having a pair of shoes specifically for soaking is awesome. They are getting worn out now, but honestly didn't wear out any faster than any of my other shoes like some of my friends said they would. I got another pair of shoes for my 17th birthday, but they are not custom - these are black and white Air Jordans which are shoes I'd always wanted. I do have a pair of black Air Force 1s (I think Dad always called them Air Maxes, but I can assure you they are Air Force 1s) that I would use as my "dress" shoes and have soaked them several times too, but I keep them in better condition right now so that I have some comfy shoes to wear when I need to dress up. Sorry, I haven't been able to soak the Air Jordans yet because I am grounded. Stay tuned!

Now for the bit about what I was punished for. As Dad noted, I was caught smoking with Derrick in a back alley. Yes, smoking. I had tried it once before at a party that Derrick was also at, but nearly coughed by stomach out so I didn't really have an interest in doing it again - and my parents didn't know about that time (and is the reason this story is so delayed - got "caught" again admitting that). But as a teenager, peer pressure just kinda gets to you. Derrick has smoked since he was 13 - his lungs must be blacker than black by now. I know whenever we do things like race each other or he tries out for sports, he always runs out of breath very fast. But he convinced me this time for some reason. He setup the camera and we went to a deserted alley in the Big City (which is not Toronto, by the way, in case anyone was wondering), and said we had to review these "new smokes". Had to do body first, then inhale it deep. Didn't feel good at all, but I've always liked Derrick and just went along with it. As he puts it, sometimes the thrill of trying not to get caught is better than anything. I coughed up a lung again, but then kept going, forcing it, and "got used to it". Never doing it again, trust me. Dad said I can do the wet stuff anytime I want as long as I don't do drugs, drink or smoke. He also said that he will no longer give any limits on clothing - he used to set a couple of restrictions that I had to keep certain clothes dry. But he's said now that I'll have to learn for myself and that I can try absolutely anything I want. There is an old suit that used to be Dad's that he gave me earlier this year (in addition to the one used at the reunion - Dad will write about that) that is supposed to be dry-clean only. I'm going to try soaking it to see what happens.

Once this is up, I think Dad will write the story about Sam's birthday - he's been working through it for the past month. He said he'd made several continuity mistakes when trying to change the names of everyone so had to read through it again. Just before my punishment, we went up north for a family reunion. The family we were staying with has a beach on a lake, and boy did we have fun there. I met lots of cousins that I didn't know we had, and every single one got wet.

Happy summer everyone - kids, don't smoke, and everyone stay wet and have a blast!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]