Page banner image

Re: Socks, Socks and Underwear

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 74KA on July 10, 2022 at 22:06:45

In Reply to: Socks, Socks and Underwear posted by Riley on July 07, 2022 at 21:47:26:

I keep a duffel bag in my car with some wackywet essentials - multiple sets of clean clothes that I can either wear into the water, or change into once I'm out of the water. Along with towels, extra shoes and flip flops, a first aid kit, and stuff like that.

If I want to stay in wet clothes a while, I've found that the real light plastic material (I don't know exactly what its called) is most comfortable in terms of not chafing, not itching or getting too warm. Things like rashguards, warm up sweat pants, gym shorts, etc. I have some underwear (briefs) made out of that same sort of material and its comfortable. I still hit a point where I need to change into dry clothes though. For socks/shoes I'm kind of at all loss their myself. I have a pair of hiking "sandals" that are OK in the water (that are basically built like sturdy shoes but with holes in them. You can wear them with or without socks.) But those are kind of expensive. Otherwise I usually just end up barefoot most of the time.

(Also I'm a huge fan of Birkenstocks too. I've always really hated being barefoot or wearing sandals because it didn't like the feeling, and also my friends would tease me and tell me I look like Fred Flinstone when I'm in my bare feet. But a friend of my suggested I try Birkenstocks and holy crap, I don't know how they do it but they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I may never buy another pair of shoes.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]