Page banner image

Re: What do you think about this?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pete on July 08, 2022 at 00:56:29

In Reply to: What do you think about this? posted by Riley on June 28, 2022 at 02:40:05:

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your adventures with your friend. I can't say I have much in common or can really understand what your friend Alex might be experiencing. I'm anything but shy, and I doubt anyone has been surprised to see my loud mouth up in a dunk tank. In fact, I'm sure most people's reaction is to want to buy a bag of ice to add to the water, then do whatever it takes to knock me into it to cut me down a notch or two :-)

That said, I've spent a lot of time with a lot of different kinds of people, most of whom are very different from me and my personality. Heck, my own brother almost sounds like your Alex - he's about the biggest introvert I've ever met, shy, quiet, and never wanting to be in the center of attention. Would you believe it though, he's been in a dunk tank almost as often as I have? I think for him its just a fun carnival game, like a roller coaster or Ferris wheel. Sometimes I think we here in the "wackywet community" over-think these things compared to other people who don't feel the way we do.

I also really wish that I'd had a friend who shared my interest in wackywet. I've been very fortunate to have a number of incredible platonic friends, and a few romantic relationships that I felt were very healthy and everything. I'm definitely very compatible with my soon-to-be-wife, but she does not share my love of wackywet. She will play along with me, but doesn't enjoy it the way I do. That's fine, and that's sometimes the way a healthy relationship is, but sometimes I do find myself wondering how life might have been different if I'd come across a friend who felt the way I do about wackywet.

In any event, I don't know what to think about your friend Alex, there's not enough information to go on at this point. I hope that you continue to strengthen your friendship. I'd caution you not to get your hopes up, its entirely possible (maybe even likely) that he doesn't share your interest in wet clothes. That doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't become good friends though! But if he does share your interest, then congratulations and I hope you both have many days of good, clean healthy fun ahead of you!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]