Page banner image

Farewell

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick on July 03, 2022 at 06:20:54

We’ll it finally happened, I’m moving out of Florida and back to California. We sold our pool and gym property for a nice price that will enable my brothers and myself and our children to live quite comfortably with good financial planning. I sold our house with its fabulous pool but we bought a new home with a pool so my pool fun should continue. I had just one thing left to do before I left. My family already were in California and I had to do some promised work at the house and then give the signed papers over to Ron who would deliver them to the Real Estate people. This was last Sunday. I worked all day in the backyard totally covered in sweat due to the high temps and humidity. I called Ron to tell him I was Ubering over, as I already shipped my car out west. He was to take me to the airport hotel as I had an early flight the next morning. He said he was still at Karate practice and he’ll call me when he got home. I was in the shower when I heard the phone. Nobody was home so I stepped over to the phone dripping all over and it was Ron telling me he was home. I had my backpack with all I’d need but forgot about what I’d needed to wear that afternoon. I raided one of the boxes being picked up by Goodwill to find something to wear. I found a pair of my draw string cotton white pants and a white A shirt ( wife beater). Perfect for the hot afternoon.
It took 45 minutes for my Uber to arrive and by the time I got there an hour has passed. The front door was u locked and I entered and put the papers on the kitchen table. Ron and his boys were in the backyard playing with their super soakers. Ron has 2 step sons, Chris is 16 and Jon is 18. They are very close and are constantly together. Looking out both Ron and Chris were still in their Gi’s, Chris totally wet and obviously was in the pool wearing his, Jon was wet also in his sport shorts and t shirt. Ron was dry in his Gi. I walked outside. Ron wanted to know why it took so long and I told him the long wait for the Uber. He said he was battling his kids and from the looks of it was winning. I grabbed a beer from the outside refrigerator to watch. As I was closing the fridge, I was hit with 2 blasts of water in my back. I turned around and got hit in the chest. Both boys were attacking me. I asked why and they said because I tackled their dad into the pool a few weeks back at his birthday party. I said because it was his birthday and I ended up in the pool also. Jon said yea, but I always go into the pool in jeans but their dad was wearing a new suit and shoes. I told them I offered to have his clothes cleaned and pressed but he said nevertheless they were defending their dad. With that, Chris let go another blast of water which ended up soaking my crotch. These pants were made of very thin white cotton and any water on them made them disappear revealing me in all my beauty. Chris yelled, Uncle Rick has no underwear on. Jon said “ Uncle Rick, you told us to always wear underwear”. Meanwhile Ron was hysterical watching this played out. As a swimmer, I manscape so no hair shows when I’m wearing a Speedo so the clinging fabric showed all. My first response directed at Jon was “ you jealous?”. He answered with a blast right at my crotch again. I tried to move away but got hit in my thigh. At the same time, I charged Chris and tossed him into the pool still in his Ja. I do really love these kids. Chris climbed out of the pool laughing and took off his Ja showing me he was wearing compression shorts. He pointed at them and said “ see underwear”. Chris lowered his shorts and pointed to his boxers and and said “ see underwear”. Ron then took a super soaker and took direct aim at my ass and when the wet invisible fabric stuck to my ass, Ron said nice ass but no underwear. I’m glad I was the butt, pun intended, of their jokes and just dove into the pool. Ron took off his Ja, pointed to his compression shorts and said underwear and jumped in the pool also. I’m going to miss these guys tremendously. Jon has applied to a few colleges in California so hopefully he will get into one close by. I will be working at a major University as a lecturer as well as a trainer/assistant coach for the aquatics program. I will do what I can to get him admitted but I could not make any promises. After our pool fun, my clothes were put into the dryer as we ate pizza. Chris drove to the hotel and I flew out the next morning. One chapter closes and another begins. That is life.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]