Page banner image

Re: What do you think about this?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by WillyGetsWet on July 02, 2022 at 22:39:16

In Reply to: What do you think about this? posted by Riley on June 28, 2022 at 02:40:05:

First of all, AWESOME story (or "mint" as Ry would say). Reading that was loads of fun. I wish I was there. Definitely post more stories because these are amazing. Especially keep us updated on this particular situation!!!

I would play it cool with him but for sure invite him over to hang out! The fact you already have a pool is great because you already have plenty of chances to get wet. The first few times he comes over he may not want to hop in the pool fully dressed, but maybe he will at some point! He may even bring it up or jump in all on his own. Just try to keep it one on one with him so that he's comfortable.

Another trick that I learned about is to play video games and say "loser has to jump in the pool fully clothed," and let him win (don't make it obviius) so you get to jump in the pool! It's a chance for you to get soaked and he may feel less awkward if you're the one to get wet first. You can always just subtly bring it up while you're hanging out that it was fun to get wet fully clothed last time. Maybe mention it in passing and gauge his reaction. You can then always just say you'd like to do it again and jump in on the spot. If you're the one initiating it, he may be more open to joining you.

Whatever happens, keep us updated! Best of luck and stay wet!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]