Page banner image

Re: What do you think about this?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on June 28, 2022 at 20:30:56

In Reply to: What do you think about this? posted by Riley on June 28, 2022 at 02:40:05:

I think Alex is starting to come out of his shell. I was a lot like him myself at that age and it's a long. arduous process. If you have ever seen a baby bird hatch you know they peck at their protective shell that envelopes them until it cracks and gradually they push away the pieces until they are fully exposed, but also vulnerable.

I think Alex had great courage to go in the dunk tank especially in his home town. I too started out in dunk tanks but always sought them out in other communities where I wasn't known. Of course there was always the risk someone I knew might see me but it was slight. Plus I usually wore a lot more clothes than what Alex had on. A tee shirt and gymn shorts are pretty close to a bathing suit.

I suspect he is indeed a wacky wet person. Dunk tanks are an "acceptable" way to get wet in clothes and a good place to start.You and your friends validated Alex and his possible wacky wet feelings by inviting him to swim in the pool and all of you were in your clothes too. There was no laughing, taunting or derision of any sort.

You have extended the hand of friendship and made the first move. It will be interesting to see if he takes up your offer or not and if so what he winds up wearing to go in the pool if he does accept. Don't rush him, give him time and space. I have never been one to rush into friendships or relationships. Not that I didn't want to but after being hurt several times I always proceeded with caution until I was certain the person could be trusted and was sincere.Then I was devoted for life. I suspect Alex is like this as well.

I do hope Alex is the wacky wet friend you have been looking for. That would really be awesome! But even if you you just become good friends, minus the WW part, that's pretty awesome too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]