Page banner image

birthday dunking

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wiley on June 25, 2022 at 17:21:13

I was visiting my cousin and his wife this week, they live near the beach and have a pool (envious!) I got there on my birthday, and Jerry my cousin wasted no time after he helped me unload my car. He claimed he wanted to show me this cool new hedge or something outside, so I followed him out to the pool. I had dumped my wallet and phone and keys, but I was wearing blue jeans, leather belt, briefs, red T shirt, socks and Adidas sneakers. As soon as we were close to the pool, he frog marched me straight in! I wasn't expecting to be in the pool quite so fast, but it felt great. My cousin was in his jeans, white T, soaks and sneakers too, so as he laughed as I sloshed my way out of the pool (with a big smile on my face) I managed to push him in. So we both splashed around in the pool, fully clothed in jeans and shoes, for a bit before climbing out. I stripped to my tights whities and grabbed a towel. My cousin did the same (he is a boxer briefs guy) and he looked great in his striped Saxx underwear. His wife smiled and laughed at the sight of us soaked in our clothes. Later, we headed into town for lunch, and I was back in dry jeans and briefs, leather belt, socks and my second pair of sneakers (I brought 3) On our way home, we went by the beach to see how crowed it was. It was pretty empty so my cousin's wife suggested we take a beach walk together and walk home while she did a few errands. Not like we needed an excuse, but we both got out and walked out towards the ocean. We slogged our way through the deep sand to get to the wet band where we could walk, but it also meant we might need to dodge some water if we wanted our shoes to stay dry (we didn't!) so we kept letting the water wash over our sneakers, getting our pants wet around the ankles. We each kept getting a little wetter, until finally I tackled my cousin into the next wave. We both went under, were totally soaked in an instant, and came up laughing and shoving each other into the waves. I love being in the ocean fully clothed, as does my cousin, so we enjoyed about an hour of body surfing and general wetness in the ocean, still in our jeans. Heading back to the shore, I could see my cousin get out of the ocean in his shiny wet jeans, sloshing in his wet shoes and clothes. We had a great time, a few people smiled at how wet we were, but we headed back to his house in our very wet clothes. Of course, we headed straight into the pool once we got back. This time, my cousin took his jeans and T shirt off in the pool, so he was just swimming in his boxer briefs. I did the same, stripping to my CK white briefs that clung to me as soon as I was out of the water. We laid out in the sun in our underwear for a while, our jeans and clothes lying in the sun. That night after dinner, his wife joined us with a night swim, she in her bathing suit, and the two "adult" men fully clothed again in the pool! It was just a great 3 days of being wet!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]