Page banner image

Re: I went on water slides fully clothed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Super soaked on June 23, 2022 at 09:15:24

In Reply to: I went on water slides fully clothed posted by Swimclothed on June 19, 2022 at 21:36:42:

After reading back through all the old posts...are you talking and holiday world in southern Indiana?

This is simple. Go to their website and locate the "contact us" link and send them an E-mail.

I went the summer before covid and didn't have a problem. I asked beforehand via E-mail as I was just passing through on my way to Utah.

This is a laid back family owned park that was competing with Kentucky Kingdom in Louisville.
I was turned on to them after seeing a television commercial locally showing an owner on the water slides in full business attire, so I decided to ask and maybe participate before moving on.
The E-mail responce was rapid and said there would be no problem.

The park is a totally different animal and seems to cater to your needs instead of high profits. For example, all drinks are free while in the park.

I tried to go last year, but due to covid, they had an appointment system that would not fit my travel itinerary, but I am sure the park is wide open this summer.

I plan on passing through this comming August and will attend again with my son.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]