Page banner image

Re: High School “Swim Suit” The Perfect Crime

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on June 18, 2022 at 19:34:50

In Reply to: Re: High School “Swim Suit” The Perfect Crime posted by E.J. on June 18, 2022 at 02:20:21:

The best part was that I had almost 2 hours after I came home from school, until my mom came home from work, and on Sunday after church I also had 2 hours to myself before my mom would get back from her after church activities. After church I would have to wash off the tiles that surrounded the inside of the pool and scrub the steps, I found it much easier to just get in the pool to do that. I only wore a suit to church maybe 5 times a year, but I did have to wear “church clothes” my mom refused to let me go in jeans, so I would just take off my shoes and get in the pool with whatever I was wearing.
I learned how to do laundry when I was like 13, mostly to hide my pool activities. The best part was that my bedroom was at the rear of the house overlooking the pool, and my moms bedroom was at the front of the house. And typically in Florida on homes that have a pool, there is a door leading out from a bathroom, my bathroom had that door!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]