Page banner image

Re: Question

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wiley on May 23, 2022 at 01:21:59

In Reply to: Question posted by Steven B on May 21, 2022 at 23:38:03:

hard to chose just one, but when I was about 14, I went on a school outing to a beach with coves and caves. There were about 30 boys there, and we went exploring the cove. At one point we could cross the cove in between waves as there was a patch of sand we could run across to explore the other side. After we had explored for a while and headed back, we found the tide had come in and the little patch of sand we had crossed before was now 6 feet under water! The only way to get back to the group was to get wet, so the first couple of guys tentatively jumped in and waded across, getting totally soaked as the tide washed them around a bit. There was no way else to get back, so I just jumped in when it seemed shallow, but went under immediately so was soaked instantly in my jeans, belt, briefs, flannel shirt, down vest, socks and shoes. It was cold, but we all sloshed our way past the cove and on the walk back, horsed around by jumping into the ocean, or pushing each other into the waves since we were already soaked. It was a lot of fun to get wet with all my classmates, even if the teachers were pissed we would drip water on the bus! None of us had anything dry to change into, so just rode the bus back still soaked in our jeans and clothes. Everyone had one jeans, shoes, hoodies or jackets. The bus driver cranked up the heat on the way back, but we all headed straight to the showers once we got back on campus (boarding school) We got in the showers with our clothes on in many cases, since we had sand in all the pockets. But that evening, there was a row of wet sneakers all down the hallway, and jeans and underwear and clothes all hanging from the railings.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]