Page banner image

Crypto Conference “Swim Suit”

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetcam on May 07, 2022 at 14:50:10

A friend of mine from Canada called me out of the blue and said he was going to be in Miami for a Crypto Conference and wanted to get together. I could not find any Hotels in Miami so I got one for the Hilton in Fort Lauderdale. It was a new property in Downtown with a pool and bar on the 5th floor.
While driving the 120 miles south from Viera he called me and said he was taking the Tri-Rail from Miami so I didn’t have to drive all the way down, and asked if I could pick him up at the Boca Raton Station. As luck would have it I arrived just 10 minutes from his Trains arrival.
He surprised me when he showed up with a small suitcase and said he had 2 days to himself and would just get a room where I was staying. Of course I offered that he could just stay with me and he happily agreed.
We checked in and scoped the place out, it had a very heated outdoor pool on the 5th floor, along with a bar.
We had a few drinks and then changed to hit a fact restaurant a friend at the Conference had mentioned about.
We returned back to the hotel about 8 and hit the 5th floor bar.The bartenders called last call and my friend said he wanted to see how cold the water was. It was a nice warm 85* night. He walkover to the stairs but because it was dark, and pool was calm he didn’t notice that their was a first step, and stepped into 6” of water,his dress shoes and suit pants were now wet. He laughed, bent over to touch the water and exclaimed the the water had to be 95*. Next thing I know he took the next step up to his knees. Now it was my turn to laugh and I said “planning on go for a swim?” He said he was thinking about it and took another step. He then looked at me and said “Care for a swim?” I walked down to him soaking my suit pants to just below the jacket. He continued to walk in up to his chest and then just fell back into to pool wearing his blue Calvin Klein suit. I was wearing a maroon Express suit, we played in the water for about 20 minutes and both got out, walked to the room leaving a trail of water in the hall and elevator, then took a long shower to rinse out the suits. Maybe I will go to the SSS site and give more details of our night.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]