Page banner image

Re: New Instagram Page

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on May 02, 2022 at 02:35:06

In Reply to: New Instagram Page posted by Ry on May 01, 2022 at 05:38:27:

WOW, 21 followers on day 1 ... & I haven't even posted anything but 1 pic to open the account!!

I've already got two members giving pics to go up. Our buddy Mike & SLYC. I know LeviLovr has some too! This Insta is about you as much as me & my mates, so I'm gonna start by posting YOUR pics. Come join us Guys, EVERYONE is welcome! I'm gonna give each pic a number, so that we can talk about them here in the group. Any other ideas let me know please, as I want to make this work for ALL of us & these forums!

So Guys, I'm gonna then start by posting some pics of when I first really got into gettin wet. Me & my Bros went out with Dad to the local park & we found rope swings over a stream! We were going to meet Mum at the restaurant afterwards for Sunday Lunch. Dad actually took the pics & didn't stop us gettin soaked. Mum was soooo mad with him! Don't think she spoke to him ALL night, lol! Anyways he's always been one of us lot, still is on the quiet. He told me about WW site. He's told me he used to love the pics from a Guy who I think was called Ton or something similar? The pics don't seem to be here any more!

We did go to lunch, but we were all more than a little damp ... more like soaked! But it was a blast & defo sent me down this path that I'm on with ALL of you!

All I'll say is that it is the three of us Bros. You can guess which is me, but TBH it's pretty obvious from the pics & who wears ALL their clothes & gets proper soaked first! It's been like that ever since really ... I suppose I'm that naughty kid who is fun, lol!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]