Page banner image

Re: A Dedicated Wacky Wet Movie

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dolby1000 on April 27, 2022 at 17:24:01

In Reply to: A Dedicated Wacky Wet Movie posted by mega on April 24, 2022 at 02:40:15:

I'm currently writing a book that could easily be made into a movie. I put in three wet clothing scenes as part of two main characters called Jason and Rebecca budding relationship.
They start out butting heads. Then Jason, who is a good sailor, rents a small two-sail sail boat and they go for ride. They both end up fully clothed in the water when the boom strikes Rebecca and throws her in the lake. OF course, he has to rescue her. That breaks the ice between them and their first kiss is fully clothed in the lake.
Later, they have a massive water fight while doing the dishes. This leads to an event more suitable on the other board.
Their last romantic scene (she doesn't make it out of Chapter 8), is her pulling them, fully clothed, into a resort's pool. Again, this leads to deeper relations. I based these wet scenes on the many I have read here and on the other board. My book is rated PG, so I do not go into deeper details of the physical relationship.
The book is about 60% finished and I hope to complete it by the end of the year. This relationship and these are just a small part of the overall story.
Dolby1000
The book is called Sailing Away

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]