Page banner image

Re: sounds like something Ry would do!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on April 24, 2022 at 16:27:06

In Reply to: Re: sounds like something Ry would do! posted by Wetcam on April 24, 2022 at 15:54:05:

A lot has happened to Ry. I am sure he will respond when he can. Ry has been sick - again but should be recovering now. His younger brother Aidy has been in the hospital following a botched appendectomy. Don't know all the details but somehow a blood vessel was nicked or severed and there have been complications. The whole family was staying at a Ronald McDonald house near the hospital. Aidy did come home briefly but has been taken back to the hospital and has been there quite some time and again the family returned to the Ronald McDonald house. Ry got sick with a severe cold and was home alone over Easter as he could not be near Aidy.

I hope Ry will forgive me for posting this. Even he has not been told the full story of what happened with Aidy, but it's serious. Ry was helping care for Aidy for the short period he was home. I think Ry may have rejoined his family near the hospital. Communications have been sparse with Ry under the circumstances. Again, sorry for butting in but I know you all care for Ry and are wondering why he has disappeared.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]