Page banner image

Re: Boring Happenings - and Question for All

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on April 18, 2022 at 00:00:57

In Reply to: Boring Happenings - and Question for All posted by Robert on April 17, 2022 at 23:23:09:

If it's any comfort to you, few lawyers are going to be interested in a $300 lawsuit. $300 represents about half an hour of a lawyer's time. If he goes forward with this, it will either be in propria persona or in some kind of small claims court.

I'd be skeptical of the notion that these shoes were ruined by a single soaking. Wearing soaking wet shoes until they're dry is a time-tested way of getting them to fit better. I don't think Kody neglected them so that they got mildewed.

As far as what people think of this hobby that you've mentioned both here and in your other stories, I believe society cuts young males a lot of slack. Teenage boys are, to an extent, expected to do some strange things. That includes playing in a freezing cold creek. I don't think people will think it terribly strange the way they would if a middle aged man did these things.

Anyway, you offered to pay for the shoes. If he won't accept that he really doesn't have grounds to sue. It's strange he won't even reply to your e-mails.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]