Page banner image

Re: The Rescue

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on March 26, 2022 at 18:31:15

In Reply to: Re: The Rescue posted by Zonie on March 24, 2022 at 05:58:12:

Hi Zonie.

I don't know if it's as much as Canadian bus drivers care more but rather this bus service to rural areas is considered more of a luxury with comfy seats and everything. If they had been sitting in the seats soaked, the next person sitting there wouldn't have noticed and would have gotten wet. And then they probably would have sued the bus company.

Anyway, when I was in university, I did actually ride the subway in the bigger city almost completely soaked. I had been downtown where there is a fountain with my then girlfriend (now wife) and I went through the fountains. Nobody said anything and I chose to stand rather than soak the seats but I was clearly wet (had on a black t-shirt which was still quite shiny). I think we got on the subway physically about 60 seconds after I had come out of the fountains since they are right by a station entrance.

I've never done that again, but I have since (still while in university) been in public soaked.

So it's not so much that Canadian bus drivers care but the context of the service being provided.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]