Page banner image

Re: Do Leprechauns Swim?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Neverdry on March 20, 2022 at 16:53:52

In Reply to: Do Leprechauns Swim? posted by LeviLovR on March 18, 2022 at 15:51:23:

Well, it sure looks like you had a great time in that pool and hot tub! And I admire your courage for not being afraid to get wet in front of strangers. From what you write it sounds like people accept you wet and don't seem to think that you're crazy or 'weird' for doing that.

I confess that I don't have that kind of confidence. Because of the heat here, most people wear shorts and t-shirts, any many wear flip flops, so fully clothed people in water is kind of rare, although I do see the occasional person, usually a kid, with a t-shirt on in the water.

I remember once on a bike ride on a hot day I tried to ride across a small creek, but missed and had to put my feet down in the water. I was wearing only sneakers with no socks and shorts, and had taken my shirt off. I remarked to a guy standing nearby "I thought I could make it." He said "Well, your shoes are really wet now." It seemed like the way he said it that wet shoes were a 'horrible tragedy' from which I'd never recover. I remember thinking how upset he'd probably be if I was soaked in full clothes. Such are the thoughts of others!

Thanks for posting!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]