Page banner image

Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on December 30, 2021 at 00:16:51

In Reply to: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes posted by Wet Dude on December 19, 2021 at 15:34:00:

A late but long reply, as seems to be usual for me:

Were your white nylon shorts unlined ones? I'm a bit surprised, but envious, that no-one objected when you wore them without underwear at school even when you were well into puberty (I gather you did). Especially if you ever got them wet?

I posted last August about how denim cutoff shorts got me started, but here are some of my experiences with gym and sports shorts:

When I was 11, in 1968 (yes, I'm that old) I gained a place at a long-established boys' school. I've never had much interest in sports but of course I was expected to take part. Our kit included heavy cotton rugby shirts for outdoor sports, with unlined cotton pull-on shorts used for practically all sports and PE (except swimming) - this was before nylon or polyester shorts took over from cotton. I had thin white shorts made by Umbro which went see-through when wet, and thicker dark blue ones which remained opaque - those shorts and my rugby shirts were made by Bukta, a local firm which closed down in the mid-1970s after some sort of scandal, or so I heard. We were told not to wear our usual underwear under our shorts for gym and sports, and first-year boys mostly took this to mean wearing no underwear (we weren't advised otherwise).

At first, before I'd developed significantly, I found that wearing loose shorts with nothing on under them on a cold and windy football pitch could be very uncomfortable. Once my hormones were kicking in I began to enjoy wearing my shorts this way, at least on warmer days, but by now I generally couldn't get away with it - I had a slight "angle of dangle" issue probably as a result of corrective surgery for a birth defect, so I could look a bit turned on even when I wasn't!

My school's staff sometimes had quiet words with boys whose physical development was becoming too visible. It was claimed that we were meant to bring a change of underwear, not to go without on the sports field. The rule was meant to ensure that a boy wouldn't have to go home wearing wet or muddy underwear (or without it), not to make him wear none during athletic activities - but I'm quite sure that this wasn't explained to first-year boys. Older boys who weren't seriously into sports usually just risked getting their usual underpants muddy.

One of my classmates was able to go on wearing unlined shorts without underwear throughout his schooldays, although he usually wore briefs underneath in cooler weather. He wasn't well-endowed (a bit smaller than average) and seemed to have no random "problems", so he never looked indecent. Our school had an annual competitive cross-country race which he took part in. When he was 17 he turned up on the day of the race with no kit, explaining that he had his black shorts on as underwear. (Polyester shorts, I think.) It was a warm and humid day, and he intended to run barefoot in only his shorts. His plan worked well at first - but halfway around the course his waistband elastic snapped and his shorts fell down his otherwise naked body. He struggled to keep going, trying to hold his shorts up, and was one of the last to finish when he'd expected to do well. As we'd only entered the minimum number of runners his dismal score still had to count, not that most of us cared. Later that day he was the target of a lot of teasing - I regret that I joined in, although I was envious of his experiment and knew I should have been sympathetic. By then he was wearing his swimming trunks (Speedos or similar, kept at school) under his trousers, which seemed oddly disappointing. I wondered whether he'd worn his shorts as underwear on other days, given that he liked wearing them next to his skin, but I never found out.

As for my own shorts, as well as sometimes wearing them in the bathtub I sometimes slept in them on their own, finding this an enjoyable change - but it didn't become a habit. Just after my 15th birthday I dared to spend a hot afternoon wearing my dark blue shorts with nothing on under them. My mum stopped me at first, saying something like "Peter, go and put your underpants on - you're not wearing any, I can tell." Feeling rebellious, I put on a longer shirt, gave my groin area a quick wash with cold water to get some temporary shrinkage, pulled my shorts back up still without underwear, and went out before my mum could stop me again (she had her doubts but didn't call me back). Free ventilation felt very pleasant in the heat with no sweat buildup. I was hanging out (no, not literally) with a friend in khaki shorts which I knew he'd worn without underwear the last time we'd met. I couldn't tell whether he was doing the same again, and he didn't comment on my shorts. My dad later took a photo of us sitting on a wall - it's discernible that I wasn't wearing briefs but it looked as though I might be wearing boxers (I had no boxers). I got away with it that time, but this too couldn't have become a habit.

When I left school, my rather outgrown sports kit was soon thrown out as I wouldn't be needing it again - but I regret not keeping the shorts (now getting tight) for occasional fun and experiments. I might have liked to try them again as underwear and sleepwear...

Several years later I found some unlined nylon/Lycra skintight shorts in a shop, and I knew I had to buy them. They were bright blue with black side panels. The thin and tightly stretchy nylon-based material felt exciting next to my skin. I loved wearing them with nothing on underneath - but as they clung to my bulges very revealingly, I couldn't wear them in public unless I wore a long top to cover my groin area. I often slept in them and sometimes wore them as underwear inside jeans (the jeans would slide around over the slippery nylon). I wanted to buy more of these shorts but they had disappeared from the shops. This one pair lasted for many years, with the blue colour slowly fading, until eventually a hole began to develop - by then I estimate I'd had around 10,000 hours of enjoyable wear from them, which is amazing value! I once wore them on a beach with a longish T-shirt over them, but when they got wet my T-shirt clung to them and no longer concealed my bulges, and my body was responding... so I had to hide between rocks in the water until my excitement had subsided! (No more details in this forum! The same goes for what happened when I slowly poured a cup of water onto my shorts in the middle of the night...)

Have fun! - Peter (wetjumper)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]