Page banner image

Re: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes wet nylon shorts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Irving U K on December 20, 2021 at 11:48:32

In Reply to: My Discovery Of Wet Clothes posted by Wet Dude on December 19, 2021 at 15:34:00:

That remember me of my experience.
Although my favorite outfit to get we in was jeans from early on, I never liked ordinary underwear when getting wet and preferred bathing drunks, and as time went on I preferred nylon trunks. Or just nothing under my jeans or tracksuit. It was a kind of thrilling putting on swim trunks under my jeans, knowing that in many cases I was preparing for clothed dip. Even If I was not planning to get wet I could enjoy putting on jeans over my swim trunks. Sometimes if available I used heavy duty nylon board trunks under my jeans.
Watching soccer players get wet and / or muddy during the game also fascinated me and added to my fantasy.
I was not too much into sports and few of my friends, so I played with the idea of buying some nice outfit. One day I came across e low priced outfit on sale, which fascinated me. The shorts were knee long nylon of an “old type”, shirt also nylon with red and with stripes and long sleeves.
I found a deserted beach and played with a football alone, and little by little I kicked the ball out into the water, further and further out, so I had to wade out for it, eventually swim to fetch it. I dot not to say, but I had nothing under.
Sometimes I brought with me a water bottle to drink while playing and when I could not resist anymore, I let my internal water go down my shorts. Fun and did not matter, I was going to get wet in the water anyway.
Later I have bought nylon soccer kits of different and enjoyed them as well.
Before writing this I put on a green set under my jeans and sweatshirt. See what then happens he he.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]