Page banner image

My Discovery Of Wet Clothes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wet Dude on December 19, 2021 at 15:34:00

This is the story of how I discovered the pleasure of soaking my clothes. First the discovery of nylon shorts then getting other clothes wet in the bath.

Many years ago when I was in primary school me got my first PE kit. White T shirt, white nylon shorts and gym shoes. One day when I was getting changed into my PE kit me did not like the underwear that I had on so took them off and put on the nylon shorts with nothing on under them. During the PE class I enjoyed the sensation of the fabric from the nylon shorts. To this day I do not have underwear under my shorts. Around this time I would sometimes take off my cotton pyjamas and put on the white nylon shorts to bed and sleep in them. One night when I had the shorts on was lying in bed but all of a sudden me needs to wee. At first a little bit seeped through and made my shorts a little bit damp but before I could do anything else a large stream of wee came out soaking the front of my nylon shorts. The enjoyment of the warm liquid inside and sliding around in the wet nylon getting the shorts thoroughly wet was something I had never felt before. I stayed in the wet shorts and bed until morning. I gave up on pyjamas years ago and sleep in nylon shorts or football kit.

Next we move on to my early teens and secondary school. My PE kit was a dark blue cotton long sleeve rugby shirt, white nylon shorts and football boots for the playing field or traners for indoor games. I was never that great at sports but I do remember one moment that I enjoyed. The school did not have a swimming pool and had to travel on a bus to take us to the public pool. We had to wear our PE kit on the bus. It was a change seeing loads of boys in PE kit sitting very close and next to each other. I also enjoyed cross contry running as I could have on my white nylon shorts along public roads. On occasion at home I had the house to myself and could get soaked in the bath with my clothes on. Most of the time I had on a white T shirt and the white nylon shorts. I like to watch pale colours (white, yellow or pale blue) slowly turn transparent when the fabric get soaked and can see all under the t shirt and shorts. If I get wet a cotton t shirt I like to stretch it to make it baggy. When one of my t shirts gets too old I get soaked in it one last time then slowly stretch it until it rips apart and falls off me. A few times I had on my full scout uniform in the bath. Discovered that my bulge in my nylon shorts wanted to play and get my shorts wet.

Next is my late teens early 20’s. At the time Alli G was on TV. Got myself nylon trackys the type that Alli G would have. Bit like a rain jacket and trousers but without the waterproof part. Had 2 outfits one was all white nylon long sleeve top and trousers and the other was a white and black nylon short sleeve t shirt and nylon shorts. Did not wear anything under them. Would go on a long cycle rides and swim in the sea, lake or in heavy rain with them on. Being a thin nylon they would go transparent as soon as they got wet.

Today it is hard to find nylon shorts but I do have some football kit and nylon boxing shorts that get thoroughly soaked when I can.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]