Page banner image

Neighbor Kids & Puddles

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Love2GetUWet on December 10, 2021 at 02:11:28

Hello WW friends! My GK and I had new fun with some of the neighbor kids today. Rain was predicted, and I called the mom of the family with 4 kids and asked if I could take the 2 oldest (boy 8 and girl 6 out with my GK and I after school to play in the rain, and got an enthusiastic answer from the mom who said she hates doing this herself with 4 to clean up after, but was all for letting me take the 2 older ones with my boy. They came dressed in good jeans, canvas shoes (converse & slip-ons) unmatched white and black socks, t-shirts and jackets. The boy had on an extra zip up hoodie underneath. My GK was in very similar clothes, laced checkered vans with Christmas socks, blue jeans, tshirt and flannel hoodie. Me, jeans, 2 shirts and a zip up hoodie and black socks and my fav. 2-tone lace canvas vans.

We found a six in. deep puddle to ride bikes and scooters in until all kids were soaked; I was somewhat wet as it was raining but have a bum knee so was being careful.

They knew it and splashed me anyways!

Here in so cal the rainy season is July to Jun, so we've only had ONE INCH of rain since July 1, and another .5 today was good enough for wet fun!

A merry Christmas to you all,

L2GUW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]