Page banner image

Re: Robbie and Friends Did It

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on December 05, 2021 at 02:43:07

In Reply to: Re: Robbie and Friends Did It posted by Ry on December 04, 2021 at 19:22:15:

Hi Ry.

Yes, I'm in Canada. But in a very rural area. The public schools don't have uniforms, only private schools and some of the public Catholic schools, depending on which part of the country. There are still dress codes, but no uniforms.

Robbie actually said he was so nervous and feels bad about what he did that he's going to "stick with the shower and pools I'm allowed in", which is a very good idea. He's a good kid and is learning how to be an adult very quickly. As for Sam, he's not nearly as interested, but when he came out to the kitchen in his wet pyjama pants (even though he was shirtless), I could tell he at least had some interest :).

I asked Robbie what his plans were and here's what he said.

"Dad, it would be awesome to have a pool that we can get wet in whenever we want! It's more fun to be outside wet than in; less messes to clean up and more thrill," he said.

We don't have a pool, and neither my wife nor I are really interested, but we are planning a vacation next summer to a place with a private pool - not even a clubhouse with a pool, but a pool in the backyard. I think the boys will have a blast.

And neither of the boys will do knee sliding because they don't like mud. I will say again, Robbie's favourite saying, which is one I told him when he first got into this, is, "there's nothing wrong with nice clean water."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]