Page banner image

Re: Robbie and Friends Did It

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on December 04, 2021 at 17:22:46

In Reply to: Re: Robbie and Friends Did It posted by Ry on December 04, 2021 at 16:00:00:

Hi Ry.

The shoes were these: www dot sportchek dot ca/categories/shoes/mens-lifestyle-casual-shoes/sneakers-lifestyle-boots/product/nike-mens-air-max-90-shoes-color-333471233_10-333471233 dot html

Be sure to replace the "dot" with an actual ".". Nobody at his school usually wore stuff like this, it was usually Vans or cheaper shoes. Derrick wore these (I'd call those black and white, but apparently the sole is blue and they both said "they're blue"): www dot sportchek dot ca/categories/men/footwear/basketball-shoes/product/nike-mens-jordan-lift-off-basketball-shoes-color-333702235_01-333702235 dot html.

I think the shoes are "popular", hence why all the kids were oohing and aahing, but the black Air Maxes we had bought Robbie before we only bought because they were all black, weren't dress shoes, and could pass for dress shoes. Now, since those have been his play shoes, we just hope he doesn't need to wear them somewhere. He's got these new Air Maxes now, and said they'll become his new play shoes and that he'll wear the black ones to school. My wife and I said to each other we should just buy another pair and keep them hidden in case he really needs a pair in a hurry - the black ones would probably still be ok, but they definitely look worn.

I just asked Robbie and he was wearing white socks, and he thinks Derrick was wearing blue and red striped. He said he doesn't remember what socks Cody was wearing, and Jas didn't get wet so you probably don't care about his.

Robbie doesn't really like mud, and neither do I (especially my wife). He got it from me, but will proclaim whenever he's asked "what's wrong with nice clean water?". But the class was the 2nd-to-last period of the day (that alternates each day - every other day it is the last period). But none of them really got to enjoy their time soaked since they were just in the principal's office. Robbie said it's more of a thrill to be wet in class or something.

As for Derrick, Robbie said that apparently he's been getting his clothes wet since he was quite young. He has typically always kept it secret from friends, except from his family who know about it, so when Robbie brought this up, Derrick basically jumped at it. Both of them needed to convince Cody, but he reluctantly agreed. To put it in context, this was the first time Cody has ever been in trouble, not to mention suspended. Jas kinda chickened out as he was also supposed to jump in, but he ended up not going in and was kind of the look out for teachers (he obviously failed it that as they did have a plan to not be caught "wet-handed" (ha ha ha ha) but it didn't work).

Derrick is quite a maverick. My wife and I have always been concerned with Robbie being involved with him, and got even more concerned with Derrick shared cigarettes with Robbie. Derrick smokes like crazy - even does videos of himself doing it. With deep inhales, tricks, chaining, etc. He even did one where he ended up fully soaked - apparently he took a deep drag in his bedroom, held it in, ran out to the pool, dove it, and exhaled underwater. Sheesh, poor kid, he'll be ruined before he's 20. I've spoken to his mother and she doesn't really care about his smoking, and is a smoker herself. Anyway... I'm a non-smoker, so is my wife, and we can smell it from a mile away, so Robbie won't get caught doing it again and he knows it. Robbie is involved with too many sports that I think he's learned that lesson. My wife and I would prefer that Robbie be involved more with Cody, and I think even Robbie enjoys Cody's company more than Derrick's nowadays, because, in Robbie's words, "everything involving Derrick outside of school usually involves a dare that has something to do with smoking or drinking."

Anyway, Sam was in the mood this morning and got into the shower in his pyjama pants (shirtless). He didn't realize I was up because he came out to the kitchen all soaked and I saw his pyjama pants sticking to him and dripping all over. He kind of looked at me and said "oh, uh, hi Dad," and ran back to the bathroom without having gotten anything. Robbie came out after with the towels to clean up the mess, after also getting soaked himself. They are both messing around back there somewhere, either in their rooms or in the bathroom, not sure. I assume they are both wet, but I'm not in the mood to "walk in on them", ha ha.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]