Page banner image

Re: Robbie and Friends Did It

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on December 04, 2021 at 16:00:00

In Reply to: Robbie and Friends Did It posted by Robert on December 04, 2021 at 04:45:42:

Hi Robert 🤗,

AMAZING!! I love it.

Robbie is SICK Pal (that means top … and not ill, although we use the word ill to mean top as well … actually this could get complicated explaining our slang now!)

Sooo, what type of air max trainers? There are a few different types now … interesting to know if the ones we like are popular with kids there? Also, I know I’m a friggin pain … what colour socks? Did they change boxers and socks for the ‘main event’ or just stick with what they’d already soaked?

We get sent to’isolation’ for bad minor stuff in skwl. That’s where we just have to quietly sit in a class and read or do work … ‘NO TALKING’ as the Supervisor often shouts! I’ve often sat in there soaked or muddy … just enjoying the feeling and smirking at others who are in the same mess. Robert, I’m afraid that YOU just might have to learn to accept that Robbie doin something he shouldn’t is actually part of the buzz. It’s knowing you’ve done it … or are goin to do it … that you actually get off on! Then there’s OBVIOUSLY the physical feeling of wearing the wet or muddy stuff and of course visiting the loo cubicle ‘as a fully paid up teenager’! Now he’s started I think you’re just gonna have to roll with it! Time for him to get his Bro doin it as well … that’ll be MINT! You’re right as Parents, he’s not doin drink or drugs … what’s a bit of water between Fam and mates? Any self respecting kid needs a few ‘isolation’ and ‘exclusion’ stories to tell when they’re old and wizen 😝! Just as long as it’s NOT permanent exclusion for drugs, guns, knives or fighting. I got ‘isolated’ for half a day last week for punching a bully in the nose … he’s got excluded for bullying. Think I got the better deal!

Was this lifesaving class in the morning or afternoon? Nice long day of squishing around and laughing at your mates?! I often go home soaked in uniform after swimming. Sometimes it’s actually after a lesson where somehow I miraculously fall in the pool after getting changed, once the Teachers gone. There are a lot of dares at our skwl … I earn a lot of dosh! Sometimes it’s coz I’ve actually been aloud to do it! This term skwl have actually brought in a new rule and sent letters home. Read something like this, ‘due to numerous Students forgetting and failing to bring the required clothing on PE, swimming or games days, if your Child attends school without the appropriate physical exercise clothing, then they will be required to undertake the class in their normal school clothing of shirt, trousers, skirt, socks and shoes. It is part of the school requirement that they undertake all these lessons’. You can just imagine the fun we had laughing about this. Jokes about wearing skirts, etc. Since the covid lockdowns, quite a few kids do seem to have got lazy or forgetful in bringing their kit. They’ve had to sit out until now … but the rules in now, so fun to be had! I don’t actually think they’ll let us do swimming in shirt, socks and shoes (no shoes actually allowed pool side anyways), but they probs will insist on trousers coz I don’t think they’ll allow us in wearing just boxers! I don’t actually know what they’re gonna do with girls wearing skirts … never thought about that, might have to ask Mr. Swim? I’m actually waiting for a REALLY wet and muddy day of footie or rugby (don’t really like rugby) to accidentally forget (hide) my games kit … that’s gonna be MINT FUN!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]