Page banner image

Re: Practice (aka Hot Tub, Sam and Robbie)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on December 01, 2021 at 02:15:42

In Reply to: Re: Practice (aka Hot Tub, Sam and Robbie) posted by wetchas on November 30, 2021 at 10:05:39:

Hi wetchas.

I never knew Robbie was a wackywetter, obviously, until that pool party. But quite frankly, I think he's just doing this because he's fearless and outgoing and both of us allow it. I have a feeling it will wear off over time, unfortunately. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong. I always thought this would wear off of me and it never has :).

Anyway, the new shoes thing was my idea :). But I never thought about leaving the tags on - I just suggested that to him and he lit up with a wry smile/smirk and brought them out. He just said "that gave me another idea" and he ran to his room. Like I said, they are actually going to get soaked first in their normal clothes, including the black Air Maxes. Then, the boys have a "plan" to get their "dry" clothes wet afterwards - I really don't want to hear from the principal but I'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Anyway, the jacket Derrick is wearing is one of those white tracksuit jackets - it goes with his white tracksuit pants. So Derrick's entire outfit will basically be white. And then he also plans on getting wet after again in his "dry" clothes, so...

Oh, Robbie just came back to my office. He put the shoes back in the box and he said, "Dad, we're gonna unbox them at school and end up pretending that we forgot something out at the pool area and just jump in."

We'll see how that goes.

I didn't mention in my last post that Cody is also going to do this - the one from the river story with the really deep voice. I just asked Robbie what Cody'll be wearing and he said, "oh, just his black jeans with the holes in the knees, his black tee and his basketball shoes."

A note written by Robbie:

Uh, Cody's gonna wear that in the pool first, then said whatever he decides on in the morning for after. He's always stylish so whatever it is, you'll all like! I told him to go buy new shoes and he declined, so we're stuck with those basketball shoes.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]