Page banner image

Best friend's dad and I get DRENCHED!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Willygetswet@gmail.com on November 30, 2021 at 15:40:23

Hey, guys! Hope you're all doing well. Today, I thought I'd share another story with you, this time about my best friend's dad getting soaked. I did get wet in this situation, unlike in many of my stories. Like I said, this was with my best friend's dad. His name in this story will be Adrian, and he is average height and build. He had on a black tshirt, blue jeans and red underwear.

So I was at my best friend's house one day last month, and we were just hanging out, doing all the usual things. I've known him and his family my whole life so they're like family too. My friend had to leave for work in the evening, but me and his dad continued to hangout. Their nephew (so, my best friend's younger cousin, I guess), was staying with them, so we sat in some lawn chairs and watched him play in the backyard while we talked. This was mid October in Canada, and it was surprisingly warm, though a bit too chilly for pool weather in my opinion. Nonetheless, the poor kid was playing with a ball which bounced right into the pool. And on a warm ish day with no wind, it didn't look like it would make it's way to the edge anytime soon to be grabbed.

Adrian laughed and sighed before standing up. I (of course)  offered to hop in and get it, but he insisted I shouldn't have to. So, he took off his sweater and shoes and stepped into the pool, immediately soaking his black socks and jeans. He went down the steps, and the hem of his black shirt got wet. Soon, he was all in, and he was drenched up to his collarbone. His wet shirt floated around him, and he quickly grabbed the ball and tossed it out. He commented that he was freezing when I quipped that it couldn't be that cold in there. He mostly jokingly dared me to jump in and see for myself, so I did!

I took my shoes off and just drove right in with my red shirt, black shorts and grey underwear. He was right in that the first few seconds were absolutely agonizing. After that, though, the water actually felt fine, and it felt so good to have my shirt stick to my body. Adrian and I splashed around in the pool for a while and had some fun. He asked his 9 year old nephew if he wanted to swim, but he said no and went inside to play video games. We had a great time in the water, wearing our socks, pants, shorts, and shirts. I particularly liked how his black shirt clung to his body. He wasn't a super toned guy, but he still managed to pull it off.

Soon, Adrian decided to get rid of his jeans, and asked if I minded. I said no, so took them off in the water before throwing them onto the pool deck. He got out and wrung them out as best he could. His red underwear and wet black shirt clung to his body nicely, and his black hair was dripping with water. He soon jumped right back in with his shirt and boxers. He said I was right, that it wasn't actually that cold in the pool. We splashed around for maybe another half hour before we decided to get out. We had the evening to ourselves since his wife was away for the weekend with her sister (hence why the nephew was staying with my friend and his dad).

Eventually, we got out of the pool and went over to the rinsing area they had set up. We got underneath the warm water in our wet clothes and warmed up. This wasn't weird or anything, as I said before he's like a second dad to me. We rinsed off, and Adrian removed his black shirt, which stuck to him tightly. He always used to joke about having a dad bod, but I thought he was pretty smooth and in good shape for a guy pushing 40. We both took our shirts off and I removed and wrung out my black shorts. We were just in our socks and underwear at this point, so we went inside after trying off as best as we could.

Adrian commented that was fun, and said it made him feel like when my best friend was a young kid and he was a young(er) dad. In their culture (Philippines) it's very common for people to just swim in whatever they have on, so I've seen them swim fully clothed countless times. I don't think they're wacky wetters, though. Anyway, Adrian gave me a pair of his navy blue shorts (I didn't want to wear any of his underwear) and a grey sweater for me to wear while he threw all our stuff in the dryer. He stayed in his underwear which had pretty much completely dried, and he also remained without a shirt, which I didn't mind. Again, I wasn't attracted to him, but i could still observe that he looked good, right? We sat around in the house while my clothes were in the dryer. Adrian soon told me he had an idea, and we went outside.

He once again jumped straight into the pool, this time just in his red underwear. I laughed, and he told me to join him. So, I hopped in with the grey hoodie (no shirt underneath) and the dark blue shorts while commando. It actually felt pretty good despite the water being pretty cold. The sweater floated all around me, which felt cool. I've also swam in shorts without anything underneath many times. Adrian's underwear stuck to his legs nicely, and it was cool to see how the water dripped down his chest and stomach before falling of his boxers.

After maybe half an hour, we got out and went to rinse off again. I should add that both our socks went in the dryer after our first swim and at no point were our shoes wet. We stood under the warm(er) water (it was also kinda cold) and I took the sweater off, leaving me on my soaked shorts and Adrian in his underwear. Being in cold water and commando, I was definitely excited and it showed. It was easy to notice, and I apologized. Adrian said not to worry about it, that we were both guys and it was normal and nothing to apologize for. It was fairly obvious that he was also a tad bit, um, elevated. I didn't say anything but I'm sure he knew I noticed.

Soon, we toweled off and went inside. My clothes were dry and I went to change and put them on. Adrian also changed and threw his soaked boxers, along with the sweater and shorts I wore, into the dryer. We sat around for a while longer before it was time for me to head home. Adrian said he had an amazing night, and so did I. It was a soaking wet experience to remember, that's for sure!

Hope you guys enjoyed the story.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]