Page banner image

Re: Practice (aka Hot Tub, Sam and Robbie)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on November 30, 2021 at 07:30:32

In Reply to: Re: Practice (aka Hot Tub, Sam and Robbie) posted by wetchas on November 29, 2021 at 10:00:59:

Oh, they shone for sure, but the lights on the deck didn't do it justice. It would have been much better with the sun shining too! They were heavy - Sam was sure to say that many times.

We're already back, we were gone only for the weekend.

Robbie and his friends have decided already on their outfits - yes, plural. Each day is a different event so they aren't supposed to be in full clothes until Thursday. When we got back last night (Sunday), Robbie's friend Derrick (I mentioned him before) came over. I was certain they were going to get wet - I was right. But the surprise came in that it was Sam who suggested THEY get wet. And he wanted to just "watch" and not get wet himself.

Well, Derrick and Robbie ended up in the shower (not together) and got soaked. I'd like to say it was in hot clothes, but it was in boring jeans and t-shirts. Robbie didn't wear his shoes this time, but Derrick did - he had black Vans. Sam didn't get even a drip of water on him :(.

Anyway, the reason Robbie didn't get his shoes wet this time was because he wanted to ensure he had "two" dry pair at school. Ha ha. so he ended up wearing the ones he wants to actually soak Thursday to leave in his locker, and then he and Derrick were going to go out after school today to buy new shoes to "accidentally" get soaked in afterwards on Thursday. The new shoes thing was kind of my suggestion :P. I saw what shoes Robbie got - he got white and red Air Maxes. But I didn't ask what Derrick got, and quite frankly, I don't really mind not knowing.

Anyway, Robbie's wearing the tightest faded jeans he can find, and a white shirt, while Derrick decided he's going to go all the way and wear a completely white outfit. He showed me it - it's basically white long basketball pants (or court pants?? - no idea what they're called except that most people my age I know call them track pants), a white sleeveless shirt, and a white "jacket" which goes with the pants. Then he said he plans on taking the jacket off later. I told him to watch what he wears underneath, and he said "I know, I've already found that out, so I'm wearing black shorts".

I did suggest something like running tights for Robbie, but he decided on the skinnies instead. He does have a pair of long white tights that he usually wears to the gym with shorts on top, but he kinda chickened out.

I will keep you posted.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]