Page banner image

Re: Practice (aka Hot Tub, Sam and Robbie)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on November 28, 2021 at 05:54:58

In Reply to: Practice (aka Hot Tub, Sam and Robbie) posted by Robert on November 27, 2021 at 05:36:14:

Hi Robert 🤗,

Top account Pal, I loved it 👍.

Sooo, you all stayed over … good job really with 2 soaked lads. Would you have let them do that if you’d just been visiting? I guess not.

I guess Sam is getting the bug a bit now too? He’s my sort of age. I’d be the stupid one to cannonball in as well … not thinking properly!

Sooo, do both your boys wear white socks most of the time, that’s us too. I won’t actually do anything without my socks on cos my feet are too sensitive. The lads find it funny to pin me down and tickle my feet … I get quite annoyed 😡 and swear a lot. Which reminds me, you don’t seem to mind Robbie swearing in front of you? I guess he’s 16 and he is defo gonna swear. So, what if Sam swore, would you go mad? Is there anything that you’d allow with Robbie, but not Sam? What would you actually do if they came home plastered in mud? Would you ground them or something worse?

I know I’m the devil’s advocate 😈, if you don’t know me then I’m sorry … you’ll get used to me. I do mad sh*t, get in trouble and like to get messed up. But I’d do anything for anyone and everyone I know loves my craziness. I love leading lads astray and seeing how wrecked I can get them … don’t leave Robbie or Sam alone with me coz anything goes. I don’t do drugs or smoke and never will do. But I have got drunk occasionally … I don’t make a habit of that either!

Sooo, I like details Pal! Did your lads actually wear their trainers in the hot tub? We’ve got a hot tub in the orangery (glorified conservatory). We’re always in it, especially after skwl. It’s mint to just chill, float and relax. I can’t actually remember the last time I was in there without my clothes on 😆! None of us care, the clothes are going in the wash anyways … we’ve had them on all day. We wouldn’t wear our trainers or shoes in normally tho … don’t want to damage the hot tub! I have forgotten a few times and suddenly realised, throwing them outside!

I bet that was fun for the locals, seeing 2 dripping lads playing in the snow 🤣! Well, they couldn’t get any WETTER!

I think Sam probs didn’t want to go in the following morning just coz he’d only just woken up. It takes us a little while to become normal human beings you know, LOL 😜! If you’d asked him after lunch then I bet he would have been straight back in … wearing his normal clothes AGAIN!

I hope they come on here sometime, it’d be fun to lead them into mischief 😈💦!

Safe, Ry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]