Page banner image

School Pool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert on November 24, 2021 at 01:28:32

Robbie's friends joined in.

I knew this wouldn't take long! Robbie came home from school today 100% soaked, smiling, and happy. When I inquired about what happened, he said, "Boy, Dad, you'll never guess what happened."

I was a bit shocked at what he said, because it almost seems like it was made up, but I verified it after by calling the teacher.

"What happened?" I replied.

"We were doing in-class sessions today prepping for our lifesaving sessions next week, and Mrs. C let us go in the pool. In all our clothes!" Robbie said, so excited I could only smirk a bit.

"Really? She just let you go in like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, Cody, Derrick, Jas and me went in and had a blast! Apparently they were going to be doing some maintenance to prep for doing our lifesaving stuff next week," said Robbie, now leaving a bit of a wet spot on the floor of the kitchen. Yes, he was THAT soaked.

"All of you went in?" I asked.

"Yup, and I didn't need to ask them. In fact, it was Derrick that asked the teacher if we could 'mess around in the pool'. She said 'but you don't have your swim suits', and he said 'who cares'. Dad, it was awesome. She just let us go. Jas took his shoes off but the rest of us wore ours," said Robbie.

I told Robbie to get started on his homework, and then after that he could get wet again if he wanted. When he went to his room, I called the school and spoke to Mrs. C. Sure enough, the school was closing the pool TONIGHT and draining it quite a ways down to do some filter maintenance and such to prepare for everyone needing to wear clothes in the pool next week for lifesaving. So she just said yes to them so they didn't keep asking knowing that it wasn't going to matter.

For those interested, today Robbie was wearing a light blue golf shirt (or polo shirt for some??? - the ones with the collar and only 2-3 buttons at the top) with white stripes, a white sleeveless undershirt under that, skinny beige khakis, and his navy blue with a white stripe Vans shoes (not sure of the style, sorry). I have no clue what the others were wearing as I didn't ask.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]