Page banner image

Re: Hotel Encounter - it was fun!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rick on November 18, 2021 at 22:44:28

In Reply to: Hotel Encounter - it was fun! posted by Dolby1000 on November 16, 2021 at 16:24:41:

Let me tell you a similar story that happed last summer. My college roommate was visiting his In Laws who lived about 25 miles from my house. We’ve talked a lot over the years but we haven’t really spent time together in quite a long time. We decided to go to lunch and spend the afternoon just hanging around. As I was leaving my house he called and said change of plans. His wife was spending the afternoon with her mother leaving him to watch his kids. Would I mind having lunch at the hotel and then hang out with the kids at the hotel pool for the afternoon. He would watch them by the pool and we could talk. Lunch was interesting as his kids aren’t the best behaved and all they wanted to do was goi swimming. His step daughter was 7 and his son was 5. The pool was a large outdoor pool with a few people out just sitting around with nobody actually in the water. His step daughter was totally water safe and his son almost there but felt comfortable on the steps wearing his water wings. Ephram watched them as we talked and caught up. The hotel manager came over and pointed to the sign that said for safety reasons parents must be in the pool with their children. He apologized and said he didn’t see the sign. He told the kids that they had to get out and they were not happy. His son started to cry. I told him to get in the pool with them. He told me he didn’t want to go up to the room and change but I told him I’d watch the kids while he did. He said thanks but he was fine. I then suggested he just go in the pool wearing his jeans. He smirked and said that would be interesting. I said in college we did it all the time when we were on the swim team and he said yea, the kids would love that. The kids heard us talking and they started chanting “dad, pool”. He laughed and took off his shoes and socks as well as his shirt and jumped into the pool. The kids immediately jumped in as well. The manager was still walking around the pool area, saw him in the pool wearing his jeans but just kept on walking. I watched them for a few minutes and told Ephram I had to go. He climbed out of the pool and did he look good. He maintained his swimmers body and with the wet clinging jeans, looked really hot. We fist bumped and I left hearing him jump back into the pool as I was leaving

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]