Page banner image

Wet trail

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on October 22, 2021 at 02:10:56

I’m glad my daypack is waterproof. It was a beautiful warm autumn day so my buddy Avram and I decided to take a 5 mile hike along the river trail. A sign said the trail was under repair but we decided to go anyway as we felt we could walk around any construction. Well 3 miles in and the trail ended at the river. Cliffs on both sides and no way to get around. We saw the trail continue on the other side. Avram, the daredevil said we should just wade across. The river was moving slow and didn’t look deep. I was for walking back. He gave me his phone to hold and he said he’d go first. I must admit the water was very clear and it looked only a foot or so deep. He rolled up his jeans and stepped in. He took a second step and disappeared. It was a lot deeper than we thought. He thought it was fun and swam to the other side. Getting out he looked like a wet rat. A hot wet rat. Clothes all clinging to his surprisingly muscular body. My backpack was waterproof so I put both phones in it along with my wallet. I then looked up stream and saw a foot bridge so I walked over the bridge to Avram. Boy was he pissed. I laughed as I put my backpack down laughing. He picked it up and threw it in the river. He then said get it as it was floating down stream. I did jump in to retrieve it. We did play in the water a bit and walked the rest of the trail in our wet clothes

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]