Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jacksays on September 28, 2021 at 15:38:54

In Reply to: Re: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Anonymous on September 26, 2021 at 06:11:06:

So this is something I'm pretty passionate about.

No bloodier wars have ever been fought than in the name of ones "god".

If you choose to believe in a certain deity, cool. Don't push it on me. Understand that there are MANY deities, religions, cults, etc. and none of them is any better than the rest. There is no "one" religion, "one" god, etc.

Now - the answer here is pretty simple, really. If someone is truly Christian in name and christian in behaviour than there's not even a question here. "Billy has two moms just like you have a mom and a dad - and there's nothing wrong with it."

Where adults fail is when they impress upon their kids their OPINIONS. That's wrong. Equip your kids, all of them scaled accordingly, with the tools to view, assess, and form their own opinions. Doing otherwise isn't raising your kids, it's controlling and programming them.

My stepson doesn't do everything in a way that I approve of. So what? I equipped him with the tools to be his own person. Don't hurt anyone, have Common Sense, and be open to all. Done.

No one belief systems is BETTER. They're DIFFERENT. We aren't the Borg here (sorry, Star Trek fans) - we're unique and different and that's to be embraced.

Billy has two moms. Cool.

What about kids GK may run into in a school setting that are orphans and have NO mom OR dad? How do you explain that? Same way.

Once humankind gets over it's arrogance and realizes different is perfectly fine we'll be much better off.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]