Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on September 27, 2021 at 19:22:15

In Reply to: Re: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Ry on September 27, 2021 at 18:32:06:

Other people who were posting here at the time said you were probably too young to know. I suspect this notion didn't pop into your head from any personal experience, as at the age of 11 few white children experience arousal down there. I suspect it was placed into your head by something you heard in a classroom or in a film or on television. There is a lot of homosexual propaganda going around these days.

I certainly don't advocate ostracizing Billy. On the contrary, I think justice demands that Billy be taught about his father and, if possible, be reunited with him.

As for ostracism in general, I'd say it's essential to a functioning society. We ostracize those who abuse children by locking them away from the rest of society for a time, and this is what Billy's mother is doing. Unfortunately this has become a form of child abuse that the law can't touch.

We don't get to choose whom we fancy, but we do get to choose whether we submit to unbridled passion or consider the consequences before acting on it. This applies to heterosexual men who are married as well. Sometimes they are tempted to do things that they shouldn't with other women. "If it feels good do it" is not a good mantra for running one's life.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]