Page banner image

Re: Ry and the Green Pond Mishap

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on September 04, 2021 at 15:18:03

In Reply to: Re: Ry and the Green Pond Mishap posted by Ry on September 03, 2021 at 04:26:07:

Great news, mate. Keep well and don't do any more silly things....

Charlie and his mum take over the flat the week after next once aunt Mary has her stuff moved out next weekend. We have our first day back at school on Tuesday (why not Monday? - who knows!) and I am actually looking forward to it as it is the start of my final year. The only downside will be the exams - I always dread them a bit - but still not sure how the school will deal with them if Covid is still around, I would much rather take an exam and feel I'd achieved something genuine rather than have "a teacher graded" result awarded. It will be good to see all my friends again, and even some of the teachers. Also got to start seriously thinking about what uni I'd like to go to and so on.

Katie and I moved in with uncle Dan and aunt Mary this last week and Kevin and his girlfriend have taken over our old flat and are busy re-decorating already. I have taken over Jamie's old bedroom with its adjoining study which seems palatial compared to my previous room. So all is good and it is nice to be part of a family with Dan and Mary and to be living in that family home atmosphere. Jamie's older brother Will is due home in a couple of weeks for some leave from his ship and says he has some exciting news but won't say what at present.

Lovely sunny day here so we have been having some wet fun washing cars and then in the pool.

Big news of the day: Mari gave birth to two bouncing baby girls at 6am today, all are fit and well and Chris is walking around with a huge grin on his face looking very pleased with himself and telling everyone how wonderful Mari is and how lovely they are. No names for the new arrivals as yet as he and Mari can't make up their minds.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]